frequently asked questions
1. Are you the only photographer or is there a chance someone else from your company will show up to shoot our wedding?
What you see is what you get. I am the sole photographer for 40 Nights.
2. Do you have backup equipment?
Yes, I do. I use professional-grade Canon gear.
3. What happens if you die the day before our wedding?
I've never missed a wedding. In the case of a dire emergency, a pro from Lincoln or Omaha will step in to help. You'll definitely have pro-quality images of your wedding.
4. Is this your full-time job or are you moonlighting as a wedding photographer?
This is what I do. And I love it.
5. Why do you shoot weddings, anyway?
I love working with people to make great pictures on such an important day. My clients quite often wind up being friends, and that is the greatest compliment I could ever hope for.
6. How many weddings have you shot?
A whole lot! I'm at more than 100 weddings...and counting.