1. Are you the only photographer or is there a chance someone else from your company will show up to shoot our wedding?
What you see is what you get. I am the sole photographer for 40 Nights.
2. Do you have backup equipment?
Yes, I do. I use professional-grade Canon gear.
3. What happens if you die the day before our wedding?
I’ve never missed a wedding. In the case of a dire emergency, a pro from Lincoln or Omaha will step in to help. You’ll definitely have pro-quality images of your wedding, and of course, I’d refund any payments or deposits.
4. Is this your full-time job or are you moonlighting as a wedding photographer?
This is what I do.
5. How many images do we get?
Typically between 400 and 600.
6. Are all of our photos edited?
Yes, all of them will have the color and exposure that I intend.
7. Do you have insurance?
Yes. I can provide proof of insurance when if your venue requires it.
© 2013 40 Nights Photography
Wedding, Engagement, Portrait and Commercial Photography in Lincoln and Omaha, NE.